Last updated: May 14, 2020
- You means the individual accessing or using this website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the www.seafarersmatter.com, as applicable.
- “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement refers to Seafarers Matter.
- Website refers to Seafarers Matter, accessible from www.seafarersmatter.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Bulgaria
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Seafarers Matter. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Seafarers Matter to facilitate the website, to provide the Service on behalf of the Seafarers Matter, to perform services related to the website or to assist in analyzing how the website is used.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the website or from the server infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using the webiste, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address (not visible in the list of signatories of the petition)
- First name and last name (visible in the list of signatories of the petition)
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Data
Seafarers Matter may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Seafarers Matter will send your name as a person signed the petition to the IMO-state governments.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We will not share your personal information in any other situations.
Retention of Your Personal Data
“Seafarers Matter” will retain Your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of the Petition.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Seafarers Matter server and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Seafarers Matter may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Seafarers Matter may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: 00359887674469